We ship three days a week to get things out in a timely fashion. We pride ourselves in shipping quickly and if there is a delay we will email you from email@example.com. Please note that if you order on a Thursday, we are usually out on the Mobile Boutique Friday-Sunday and will not ship until Monday morning. We are happy to ship Priority or Express if you choose to pay the extra fee, but otherwise please note that we ship First Class to locals. Thank you!
Returns can be made within 30 days of purchase easily in person or through the mail. Please send all returns to MMCC PO BOX 723 West Wareham, Ma 02576 with a DETAILED note of exchange. Please be sure to include your size that you would like the exchange, color preference if one is available. Include your email, phone number, and receipt if you have one. Please retain your post office receipt in case of lost packages, we are not responsible for lost merchandise if there is no tracking number. We will make your exchange in a timely fashion once the items are in hand. We will contact you by phone or email if there are any questions. You can also find us in person at the Mermaids on Cape Cod Boutique or at any of our mobile boutique locations by using our calendar of events online
All Sale Items & Jewelry are Final Sale-Items cannot be returned or exchanged
Please note that all sale items are non-refundable, non-returnable. Jewelry damaged due to ocean, chlorine, and skin discoloration is not returnable. Any clothing worn or damaged in the wash or by pets is not the fault of MMCC, Inc and we reserve the right to refuse damages in misuse. Any item damaged by faulty manufacturing is welcome to be exchanged within 30 days of purchase.
When will my exchange ship/be refunded
- Please allow 2 weeks from the time your return/exchange is delivered for it to be processed.
- If the item requested is unavailable, we will issue an email with a coupon code for the cost of the item.
- Once your return/exchange is processed we will email you an updated tracking number
How much of the proceeds go to Save Our Ocean Friends?
- We donate 10% of net profits of designated items to various charities nationally and on Cape Cod to help save and protect our ocean Eco-system.
- Primarily we assist National Marine Life Center in Buzzard's Bay and Cape Cod Shark Conservatory in Westport, Ma
- Our donations aid the marine animal hospital and science education center. NMLC rehabilitates and releases stranded marine mammals and sea turtles in order to advance science and education in marine wildlife health and conservation.
As Always, Thank you to the Bottom of the Ocean and Back!